KlarisIP is a boutique consulting firm, focused on defining the future of content management, information, rights, distribution, and content consumption. We help companies build the most effective, efficient, and agile intellectual property supply chains through the entire lifecycle of acquisition, use, and monetization of content assets. As former strategy and operations executives for some of the content industry’s most recognizable global brands, the KlarisIP team understands the content business and its challenges inherently, and is highly experienced in leading organizations through the people, process, and information transformations that drive real value.
The Finance, Sales and Marketing Assistant is a key player in the day-to-day operational success of our company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a variety of software tools such as QuickBooks, CRM and Excel, and in managing their time and priorities with minimal direction. The responsibilities include maintaining and distributing finance, sales and marketing reports; preparing, distributing and following up on invoices; maintaining client and contact lists; supporting our participation in key events and conferences; supporting executives’ travel and meeting schedules; coordinating meetings, interviews, and conference calls; and generally pitching in to the company’s needs. The right candidate will find in this role a fantastic opportunity to grow their scope and responsibility in finance and marketing operations. If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
- Create & update financial spreadsheets & reports, and maintain a well-ordered digital filing system for these documents
- Track and reconcile invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Support the Controller’s operational needs in managing day-to-day bill & invoice payments, reconciling statements & flagging issues
- Create & update sales & marketing reports, maintain the company’s central sales & client information systems, and support Sales & Marketing activities as needed
- Support key company events (conference preparation, client event coordination, etc.)
- Support executives and general company operations as needed
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a sensitivity in handling client communications
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- College degree or higher; and/or relevant work experience with excellent references